Here in My Home


Sempena merdeka yg ke 51thn nie...i dedicate this song t my country eva!!!


hold on brother hold on

the road is long
we' re on stony ground
but i'm strong and u ain't heavy oh...
there's a misspoken truth that lies

color's dont bind, oh no...

what they know?
they speak falsely


here in my home

i tell u what is all about
there's just one hope
here in my heart

one love undivided

that's what it's all about
please dont u falling one by one by one with me.....

fallingg....

fall in with me...
fall in...fall in with me....
push back sister wont u push back?
love wont wait just keep pushing on....
yeah i'm strong and u ain't heavy...
ohhh...dont worry about that what we have...
shadows can't deny...
don't u know now or never....

yes i feel it in my bones...

so i will let it be known...
no matter where i roam this is home sweet home...


*i am proud to be malaysian!! this is home sweet home yeah!!

0 comments: